Life at PLG:
- Amber helps business clients with a variety of needs, focusing on complex civil litigation and appeals.
- Admitted to practice in the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, plus Indiana state courts.
Life before PLG:
- Served as Director of Tobacco Enforcement for the Office of the Indiana Attorney General from February 2009 to June 2019.
- Served as Deputy Attorney General from October 2007 to February 2009, litigating violations of Indiana’s tobacco and consumer protection statutes.
- Frequent instructor and invited speaker for the National Association of Attorneys General and the Federation of Tax Administrators.
Life beyond PLG:
- Amber lives in Indianapolis with her husband and three children.
- She enjoys theatre, reading, and listening to podcasts.