Life at PLG:
- 2018 President of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
- Leads PLG’s criminal defense and professional discipline team, using nearly 20 years of experience to help his clients.
- Recognized as one of the top 50 lawyers in Indiana by "SuperLawyers" in both 2015 and 2016; listed in “The Best Lawyers in America.”
Life before PLG:
- Former partner at Bingham Greenebaum Doll, a large midwestern law firm, where he practiced white-collar criminal defense and professional ethics defense.
- Former major felony public defender.
- Served as an adjunct professor of legal ethics at the Indiana University McKinney School of Law.
- Past chair of the Indiana State Bar Association's Criminal Justice Section, the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Criminal Justice Section, and the Indiana State Bar Association's Legal Ethics Committee.
- Graduated from DePauw University (B.A. 1996) and the Indiana University McKinney School of Law (J.D. 1999).
Life beyond PLG:
- One of the most sought-after speakers on legal ethics and criminal practice issues in Indiana.
- Host of the popular “Amateur Lifecoach” series of online video presentations on professional ethics.
- Lives in Indianapolis with his wife and their three small children.