Life at PLG:
- Experienced civil litigator who focuses his practice on commercial and health care litigation.
- Recognized as an Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star® (the top 5% of Indiana lawyers under 40) in 2012 and 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Life before PLG:
- Attorney at a large, Midwestern law firm, where he defended numerous health care companies and businesses throughout state and federal courts in Indiana.
- Served on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of Dig-IN, Inc., a nonprofit organization that implemented a nationally recognized local food and beverage festival in Indianapolis.
- Graduated from Ohio University (2005) and Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (2009).
Life beyond PLG:
- Active member of The Federalist Society, Defense Research Institute (DRI), and Indianapolis Bar Association.
- Lives in Indianapolis with his wife and their two young daughters.
- Enjoys cooking, reading history books, and spending time with his family.