Life at PLG:
- Represents businesses during all stages of dispute resolution, including litigation, trials, appeals and alternative dispute resolution.
- Trusted by business clients to advise them on operational matters and on pre-suit disputes.
- Represents lawyers in disciplinary matters.
Life before PLG:
- First-chaired several jury trials and bench trials.
- Practiced at an insurance defense law firm, representing insurers in coverage and bad faith litigation.
- Graduated from Indiana University (B.A. 2009) and Indiana University McKinney School of Law (J.D. 2012).
Life beyond PLG:
- Lives in Indianapolis with his wife and their son and daughter.
- Recognized by Indiana Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Represents prisoners pro bono in civil rights litigation.
- Member of the fundraising committee of The Patachou Foundation.