Life at PLG:
- Represents individuals at all stages of a criminal investigation and prosecution, including trial and appeal.
- Assists students and teachers in Title IX and disciplinary proceedings.
- Conducts corporate internal investigations into suspected fraud, embezzlement, and harassment.
- Advises and represents individuals in civil noncompete, trade secret and partnership/shareholder disputes.
- Represents businesses and individuals in civil asset forfeiture lawsuits.
- Represents clients in Qui Tam and other related whistleblower litigation.
- Recognized as an Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2019.
Life before PLG:
- Former Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana where he prosecuted criminal and civil cases from investigation through trial and defended federal law enforcement officers accused of excessive force and extreme neglect.
- Before becoming an Assistant U.S. Attorney, he previously practiced at Bose McKinney and Evans, LLP.
- Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Larry J. McKinney, United States District Court Judge.
- Graduated from Taylor University (B.A. 2006) and the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D. 2009, magna cum laude).
Life beyond PLG:
- Jonathan is a frequent contributor to the The Indiana Lawyer on criminal defense issues.
- He volunteers as a coach for his childrens’ sports teams.
- He lives in Zionsville with his wife and two small children.