Life at PLG:
- Joined PLG in 2019 as a paralegal, where she provides legal and administrative support to the civil litigation and criminal defense practice groups.
Life before PLG:
- Nerinda has a 23-year background in paralegal support.
- Her experience includes support for attorneys in bankruptcy, civil litigation, products and premises liability, insurance defense, and insurance dispute litigation.
- Has worked on trial teams for a variety of practice groups, conducting investigations and field work.
Life beyond PLG:
- Nerinda has three grown children. Her youngest is a biology major at Purdue.
- She enjoys spending time reading true crime novels and outdoor activities.
- She has an eight-year-old English mastiff, Zeus, that she rescued.