Life at PLG:
- Concentrates her practice in business and real estate litigation.
- Experienced litigator at the state, federal, trial, and appellate levels.
- Admitted to practice before the Indiana Supreme Court, Indiana Court of Appeals, and United State District Courts in Indiana.
- Recognized as an Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. This is awarded to no more than 2.5% of attorneys in Indiana.
Life before PLG:
- Former attorney at Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan, & Aronoff, LLP, a large national law firm, where she practiced business and real estate litigation.
- During law school, she served as legal extern for Judges Cale Bradford and Robert Altice when they presided in the Marion County, Indiana Superior Courts.
- Received a Juris Doctorate, with honors, from IU McKinney School of Law.
- At IU McKinney, she was awarded a Merit Scholarship, an Alumni Scholarship, a Forest E. Jump Scholarship, and a Harold R. Woodard Scholarship.
- Also at IU McKinney, she served on the Moot Court Board, the Indiana Health Law Review, and the Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition Team.
- Received a Bachelor of Arts in Government/Criminology and a Masters of Public Administration, both Summa Cum Laude, from Western Kentucky University.
- At Western Kentucky University, she made the Dean’s List, President’s List, and National Dean’s List and won multiple National Lincoln-Douglas Debate Championships and one International Lincoln-Douglas Debate Championship, along with several other speech and debate awards.
Life beyond PLG:
- Enjoys living in Indianapolis with her husband and two children.
- Serves as the Treasurer of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation.
- Honored as a Distinguished Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation.
- Member of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
- Former Participant in the Indianapolis Bar Association Bar Leader Program
- Serves as the Achieving Excellence Coordinator of the Sagamore Inn of Court.
- Member of the Sagamore Inn of Court.