Life at PLG:
- Stephanie Grass focuses her practice on representing businesses and their owners from the start-up phase to handling complex civil litigation and appeals needs. She assists business owners with all aspects of legal transactions.
- She also assists attorneys and law firms on ethical issues and matters of professional responsibility.
- Stephanie was recognized as a “Rising Star” in Indiana by "Super Lawyers" in 2018 and 2019.
- She is admitted to practice before the Indiana Supreme Court, Indiana Court of Appeals, Indiana Tax Court, state trial courts, and the United States District Courts in Indiana.
Life before PLG:
- Stephanie is a 2015 graduate of Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
- She participated in the Staton Intramural Moot Court Competition, served as a note candidate and associate editor for the Indiana Law Review, and interned with Hon. Magistrate Judge Debra Lynch in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
- While at DePauw, she volunteered with Habitat for Humanity in El Salvador and studied abroad in Spain.
Life beyond PLG:
- Stephanie is actively involved with DePauw University as an alumna and advises Alpha Chi Omega collegians on campus.
- Stephanie was selected as a member of the GOLD Council of DePauw University, a group of alumni volunteers that represent young alumni and lead the volunteer efforts of the Graduates of the Last Decade Program.
- Born and raised in Carmel, Indiana, she currently resides in Carmel with her husband, Alex. She enjoys traveling, reading, cooking, and trying Indianapolis-area restaurants.