Attorney and Mediator
Email: [email protected]
| | |
Life at PLG:
- Founder and principal of PLG, leading our team and managing all business functions for the firm.
- Concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, mediation, and business strategy.
- Recognized in 2009 and 2010 as an “Indiana Rising Star” (the top 5% of Indiana lawyers under 40), and as an “Indiana SuperLawyer” (the top 5% of all Indiana lawyers) every year since 2010; included in every edition of “The Best Lawyers in America” since 2013.
Life before PLG:
- Litigation partner with Taft, Stettinius & Hollister, one of the largest law firms in the United States, where he developed a national business litigation and trial practice.
- Served as the 2012 Chair of the Litigation Section of the Indianapolis Bar Association.
- Graduated from the University of Notre Dame (B.A. 1992) and Indiana University School of Law—Bloomington (J.D. Cum Laude 1995).
Life beyond PLG:
- Instructor and program chair for the annual Indiana Trial Advocacy College, and frequent speaker on legal and business issues.
- Chairman Emeritus of the Children’s Organ Transplant Association, a national charity that raises over $5 million per year for children who need life-saving organ transplants.
- Member of University High School's Board of Trustees
- Lives in Indianapolis with his wife and their two teenage children.